All 21 art Reviews

Desna fun Desna fun

I've never seen that done before.

Red Red

I really love the color scheme on this. Very cute and creative.

Scarlet Array Scarlet Array

I love all of your stuff. this one looks really violent, like there's stuff flying and getting smashed around. It's as if the city is being melted by a nuclear bomb. This isn't your only painting that reminds me of nukes, which is a good thing, because I am a fan of destruction and chaos in art.

Treehouses Treehouses

Incredible. I love the colors. that middle cloud pillar really resembles the base and stem of a nuclear mushroom cloud. That or maybe the top of a tornado. I really love it.

Shhh... Shhh...

so..... cool! It doesn't look like it took long to make at all, but it is pretty cool anyways. Like some minimalistic thing that doesn't just suck.

Tateos responds:

tanks brastafarian

Nyveon Sunrise Nyveon Sunrise

Wow!

those mountains look fantastic. The clouds are perfect. I notice that you use water in a lot of your paintings, keep doing that. your water is... I can't think of words to describe it... delicious looking?Maybe just cool and refreshing, I want to swim in it and drink it at the same time. 9.9/10 <-- screw that, 10/10. I can't find any flaws to point out. so yeah, I have nothing bad to say.

CARACOLES CARACOLES

wow, just wow

I can't find any evidence that this isn't a picture. If it isn't a picture, it looks 100% realistic. Your gonna need some proof that this isn't a picture.

Nahuije responds:

ok, I have the model here in my computer, i will post it in my art portafolio.

Shipwreck Cove Shipwreck Cove

your rocks

are fantastic. How do you make your rocks look so cool? I love your drawing style, I think if you did your art in total realism, it wouldn't look nearly as good. It's better than realistic. It's like eating a delicious meal, only, with my eyes. great work.

The Red Baron The Red Baron

One day!

holy negus! that is spectacular for only one day of work. The armor looks totally metallic. this is so cool! I love the pink reflections on the armor. I don't know why you don't like this one as much, it is pleasing to look at. The background could be better, I know because even I can make a background like that in about 30 seconds. the cape could be better, it looks more like clay or plastic than cloth. 9.6/10

Port City Port City

the way you use colors...

is nothing short of orgasmic. So vivid. The water looks so cool, as in awesome. Is your name really alvin hew? because if so, that is such a fitting name, Hew. you're a master of colors. Nice buildings too! After about ten minutes of searching for a flaw, I found one very small detail that I didn't like. in the background, in front of the "point" (don't remember what that is called) of the boat, there is a house with an acute angled red roof. On this building there is a sharp dark brown line that doesn't seem to fit. If it was a bit more impressionistic and less sharp and focused, I think it would look better. Yeah, that's it, that is the only thing I don't like. that tiny little detail. I'd give this a 9.9/10. Beautiful.

AlvinHew responds:

Hey man, thanks so much! Yeah, Alvin Hew is my real name. And wow I guess that line I put there was just a tad bit too sharp, thanks for pointing that out!