Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

A terrific speed game. I hold the tied world record for it.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Would be a 5 if it was more reliable and didn't freeze while saving.

Veal Frenzy Veal Frenzy

It becomes impossible after only half a minute.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

So I got tricky on my team for arena combat. What really bothers me is he isn't wearing his kick ass mask and there's no way to make him wear an iron slab. also, I think his melee level should be his highest because he uses that ! sign all the time. I think the story mode is far too difficult, those face bashing zombies are ridiculous, I can't even beat that level on easy and I've been playing on hard up until that point (except for the level with the black and red ass with the axe and the minigun). I hate the whole button mashing thing you have to do with zombies, whenever I escape, another zombie is there to start bashing it's head on me in it's place. it is too damn difficult, especially since they just love knocking your weapons out of your hand.

The Best Game Ever Made The Best Game Ever Made

well, I found the only way to die. This game was so ridiculous, I laughed a lot.

Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

I screamed the first time I was possesed. I was like AHH, sh!t at at least 130 decibles. I was playing full screen at night with nobody around and the lights were off. I didn't expect the freaking kid to jump into me like that. This game has successfully scared the daylights out of me, good job. I'm not going to finish playing it.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

There's a glitch where if someone activates a drone at the very last second, they can control the enemy drone and win the game. Other glitchy stuff happens too, like the mechs becoming invisible and such. Someone kept using this on me. and I tested it out on other people to see if it worked and it did, but I could only recreate it once. I'm not really into this whole turn based grinding style of game. It's addicting and rather pointless in my opinion. like runescape and pokemon. This does have quite a good amount of stratagy involved but too much of it is luck based or based on who has been playing longer.

New York Shark New York Shark

The only significant difference between this game and your other shark games is that this one isn't a massive pile of glitches. you should make something different.

SCGMD4 SCGMD4

This was awesome! but it had some problems. I'm not sure, but it seems like the keys have to be pressed a tad too early in the beginning of I just want to burn on pro, so it is almost impossible to get the wizard achievement. Also, the pirate boss on pro was too difficult because you can't damage him in awesome and godly, so you have to plan mistakes to stay at rockin' the whole time. I also think the songs could have been better, I didn't like I just want to burn after playing it 30 times and still not getting wizard. I wish there was an easier way to unlock guitar vs piano.

Invertion Invertion

what aggrovated me was

You are clearly trying to impersonate portal. The voice for "Glados" wasn't very close to the real glados and the things she said would never be spoken by glados. Glados makes fun of how terrible you are, not acts as if every test is impossible, when it is easy. The fact that you tried to impersonate glados and didn't quite make a good impersonation is what made this game unplayable for me. If you are doing an impersonation, It is important that you are accurate or else the whole thing is ruined. It would have turned out better if you didn't try to impersonate glados and instead, used a different voice, or if you spent more time making accurate impersonations. An accurate impersonation isn't just the voice being accurate, but also the things you say. neither were close. The voice needed to be 2x as robotic as it was.
Anyway, great concept, I love the whole inversion thing.